Contains: 24.5% Glufosinate-ammonium
- A non-selective herbicide kills weeds and grass plus some woody plants.
- Is a contact, semi-translocating herbicide that inhibits glutamine synthetase.
- It inhibits a plant’s ability to utilize nitrogen and causing ammonia within the plant to become toxic to the plant.
- Works in 24 to 72 hours.
- Works best when temps are over 85° when humidity is high and on bright, sunny days (not overcast).
- Like glyphosate, it must be absorbed through a green surface of the plant such as; leaf, stem or trunk.
- Rainfast in ½ hour to 4 hours.
- May be reseeded or replanted after the spray has dried.
- Mix 2oz per gallon per 1,000 sq ft.
- May be used in a greenhouse or shade house (on label).
An Alternative that is Proven to Work!
Always Read and Follow Label Directions
Available for Pick Up or Local Delivery Only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.